Good managers are said to be few and far between. But you can buck this trend. You can become an uber-effective manager. The manager’s job has typically been described as one of planning, coordinating and maintaining the status quo. However, in today’s fast paced and complicated workplace this traditional managerial role no longer works. Everyday, managers have to make tough decisions, manage impossible targets and deal with challenging people issues many of which often leave them stumped and floundering.
In Manager Confidential, author, Vera Ama Ng’oma shows you how to handle those vexing situations and gives principles and suggestions for becoming the manager people want to work for. Learn how to:
- Refine your management style and trigger great performance
- Be continually engaged and stay on top of the important issues • Keep your environment productive, motivating and rewarding
- Correct poor performance without delay, diffidence or drama
- Work with people’s strengths and help them grow exponentially • Manage results and relationships well during times of change
- Set, communicate and manage clear priorities even in uncertainty
This is an essential guide that will teach you to become a manager who effectively deals with whatever comes at them, works well with people and makes a real difference. When you face those situations when you don’t know what to do, this book comes to the rescue.