- The quick and easy route for those who are confident in their writing or want to try out the self-publishing route without spending too much money – many tasks can be completed on your own or by hiring pros – good resource is Fiverr.
- 1. Write in Microsoft Word and self-edit (or hire an editor)
- 2. Design your own cover or hire someone from Fiverr
- 3. Use ISBN assigned by the retailer (not possible when selling with Apple Books – own ISBN is required there) or buy your own (see list here) or use from a publisher here
- 4. Format your book for all eBook and POD (Print-on-Demand) retailers – hire a pro to get this done quickly and error-free.
- 5. Upload to all retailers – list is here.
Good luck to all and don’t hesitate to contact me if help is needed.